Parking & Directions to the Cath Lab
Our parking garage is located on the South West corner of 34th and Calvert Streets. Please park in the A Garage, which opens at 5am. The pedestrian bridge connecting the garage and Johnston Professional Building will be open at 5:30am. If you plan to be here before 5:30am then you will need to park in the B Garage. You can also enter the hospital through the emergency room at any time of day.
- Bring your parking ticket inside with you. We will validate the ticket and you will pay $5.00 when you leave.
- Once you cross the pedestrian bridge into the Johnston Professional building, a security desk will be located on your right hand side. Get a visitor’s badge.
- Proceed to the slight right, past the round registration desk, to a set of elevators. You have been pre-registered so you do not need to stop at this desk. Take elevator to the LL (lower level/basement)
- Once on LL follow the long hallway until it ends, bear right to continue. CVRU is the first set of double doors on the RIGHT. Push silver plate on the wall to enter.
- Check in at the desk where a member of our staff will show you to your room.
Please be sure to have your picture ID and insurance information with you.
If you require wheelchair assistance or cannot walk long distances, please have your ride drop you off at the main front entrance to the hospital located at 201 E. University Parkway. Security can call for assistance to get you to the CVRU.
If you have any questions, please call the Navigator 410-554-2632.